Experience Beautiful Skin Experience Morpheus8
Radiofrequency Skin Tightening – Morpheus8
Experience Tighter, More Beautiful Skin without the downtime of traditional treatments. Experience Morpheus8.
If you are looking for a nonsurgical way to tighten and rejuvenate the skin, then learn why the Morpheus8 Radiofrequency system provides superior technology and unmatched results.
How Does it Work?
Fractional radiofrequency is delivered to the subdermal fat using a series of micro pins. The heat that is delivered stimulates collagen production. This provides superior skin tightening as it rebuilds collagen and fat improving the foundation of our skin. This smooths fine lines and wrinkles and improves skin texture and tone.
What areas of the body do we treat?
Any area of the body can be treated that can benefit from sub-dermal renewal. The most commonly treated areas include the face and neck. Arms, legs, chest are also areas often treated.
What skin types can benefit from this treatment?
The Morpheus8 has been approved for all skin types and colors.
Dr. Kulback believes in offering nonsurgical rejuvenation that fits a variety of lifestyles, while also addressing common issues experienced by a diverse group of patients.
Is there any downtime with the Morpheus8 Procedure?
There is minimal downtime. Patients can go about their normal activities very quickly and work the next day. Redness and slight swelling may occur but subsides within days after treatment.
How soon will I see results?
Visible improvement in skin can be seen within a few days, but typically after three weeks the most noticeable results will appear and continue for up to 3 months.
What kind of Post Treatment Care is required?
- We offer a specialized serum that aids the healing process
- Moisturize the skin
- Use a broadspectrum sunscreen-we recommend ones with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide SPF 30.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for several days and wear a hat when outdoors.
- Avoid makeup in areas treated for 48 hours if possible
Morpheus8 (Radiofrequency) vs CO2 Laser
The Morpheus8 technology can bypass the first and second layers of the skin and target the subdermal fat so your outer layers of skin are not damaged. The laser damages both layers which result in significant downtime.
CO2 Laser requires weeks of downtime and healing.
Morpheus8 Requires Much Less Downtime & Healing
Benefits of the Morpheus8
- Safe for all skin types with little risk of hyperpigmentation which is common with other resurfacing methods.
- Provides superior skin tightening- extends deeper than most other radiofrequency devices
- Requires little to no downtime (24-48 hours max)
- The Morpheus8 can be utilized in conjunction with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) to improve the healing time of the treatment. PRP can also enhance overall results and assure longevity. Platelet Rich Plasma is derived from the patient’s blood and is considered the healing power within our body. PRP contains a minimum of 8 identifiable growth factors that are essential to collagen production and cell renewal.
Request An Appointment
*Preferred appointment times are not guaranteed but Dr. Kulback will do her best to accommodate you.