Experience Beautiful Skin Experience Morpheus8
Morpheus8 Microneedling RF
Skin Resurfacing & Remodeling Morpheus8 Microneedling RF
If you are looking for a nonsurgical way to improve skin tone & skin texture and tighten skin without surgery, consider Morpheus 8 Microneedling RF.
Why Choose the Morpheus8 Microneedling RF System for Skin Rejuvenation?
The Morpheus8 system delivers radiofrequency to the subdermal fat without damaging the outer layers of the skin. This calls for a quick recovery and superior skin tightening.
How does Microneedling RF work?
Fractional radiofrequency is delivered to the subdermal fat using a series of micro-needles. The heat that is delivered stimulates collagen production. This provides superior skin tightening as it rebuilds collagen and fat improving the foundation of our skin. This smooths fine lines and wrinkles and improves skin texture and tone.
Morpheus 8 is a device that is designed to combine micro-needling and radiofrequency to achieve deep fractional skin resurfacing & remodeling. Morpheus 8 Mircroneedling RF doesn’t just address superficial tissue; it directs energy toward the adipose fat that is notorious for creating jowls, bra rolls, and more.
What areas of the body can we treat with Microneedling RF?
Any area of the body can be treated that can benefit from sub-dermal renewal. The most commonly treated areas include the face and neck. Arms, legs, chest are also areas often treated.
Can dark and light skin benefit from Microneedling RF?
Yes, Morpheus8 has been approved for all skin tones. Dr. Kulback offers nonsurgical rejuvenation that fits a variety of lifestyles, while also addressing common issues experienced by a diverse group of patients. In the event that a patient has issues with hyperpigmentation or hypo-pigmentation, Dr. Kulback can always proceed with caution by using lighter settings and/or do a skin patch test.
Is there any downtime with the Morpheus8 Microneedling RF Procedure?
There is minimal downtime. Patients can go about their normal activities very quickly and work the next day. Redness and slight swelling may occur but subsides within days after treatment.
How soon will I see results?
Visible improvement in skin can be seen within a few days, but typically after three weeks the most noticeable results will appear and continue for up to 3 months.
What kind of Post Treatment Care is required?
- We offer a specialized serum that aids the healing process
- Moisturize the skin
- Use a broadspectrum sunscreen-we recommend ones with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide SPF 30.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for several days and wear a hat when outdoors.
- Avoid makeup in areas treated for 48 hours if possible
Morpheus8 (Radiofrequency) vs CO2 Laser
The Morpheus8 technology can bypass the first and second layers of the skin and target the subdermal fat so your outer layers of skin are not damaged. The laser damages both layers which results in significant downtime. This is an ideal treatment to combine with CoolPeel™ Laser, a new CO2 Laser that offers a no downtime (minimal downtime) setting.
Benefits of the Morpheus8
- Safe for all skin types with little risk of hyperpigmentation which is common with other resurfacing methods.
- Provides superior skin tightening- extends deeper than most other radiofrequency devices
- Requires little to no downtime (24-48 hours max)
- The Morpheus8 can be utilized in conjunction with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy to improve the healing time of the treatment. PRP can also enhance overall results and assure longevity. Platelet Rich Plasma is derived from the patient’s blood and is considered the healing power within our body. PRP contains a minimum of 8 identifiable growth factors that are essential to collagen production and cell renewal.
Request An Appointment
*Preferred appointment times are not guaranteed but Dr. Kulback will do her best to accommodate you.