Experiencing Facial Volume Loss?
We Provide Top Solutions!
Facial Volume Loss
A natural part of the aging process is the deterioration of fat, tissue, and collagen in the face, resulting in loss of facial volume treatment and skin laxity. aging, genetics, and personal lifestyle are the causes of this problem, and the severity can vary widely from person to person. Loss of elasticity and loss of collagen results in the emergence of lines and wrinkles in the face along with loss of definition. This typically begins during your 20’s, with slow but evident volume loss.
Thankfully, there are a number of treatments such as PDO Threads that can effectively restore a more youthful appearance. Remember, it is never too early to start, and Dr. Pameal Kulback’s conservative approach will ensure natural looking, beautiful results.
Dark under eye-circles and crepey skin in the delicate eye area is easily improved with PRP (platelet-rich plasma) injections. There are no known side-effects because PRP is derived from the patient’s own blood and re-injected after separating the blood platelets from the rest of the blood. Recent modalities include Virtue RF, CoolPeel Laser & combination therapy using a variety of therapies to treat facial volume loss and a variety of other common skin conditions.
Common Causes Of Facial Volume Loss
- Aging – collagen reduction
- Traumatic Injury
- Tooth Loss – Bad Teeth
- Prolonged Sun Exposure
- Chronic Stress
- Genetics – Naturally Thin Face
How Can We Treat Facial Volume Loss?
Dr. Pamela Kulback offers noninvasive and minimally invasive solutions to treat facial volume loss
Popular solutions to stimulate collagen and improve loss of facial volume we offer include:
- PDO Threads – Thread-Lift – long lasting solution – Lasts 12-18-months up to 2 years – touchup may be required
- Sculptra Aesthetic 18-months to 2 year solution- Non HA Injectable that helps the body make its own collagen – (annual maintenance required)
- Microneeding RF (Virtue RF) – 3-6 treatments required 4-6 weeks apart
- CoolPeel – CO2/Tetra CO2 Minimum of 3 treatments 4-6 weeks apart
- Virtue RF + CoolPeel Laser + PRP Custom Treatment Plan by Dr. Kulback
- Microneedling with growth factor serum – 3-6 treatments 4 weeks apart
- Vampire Facial – Microneedling with platelet rich plasma (PRP) 3 treatments 4-8 weeks apart
- Vampire Facelift – Microneedling + Injections with PRP and Dermal Filler 3 annual treatments
- Dermal Fillers HA Fillers (Hyaluronic Acid) minimum of 3 annual treatments
Request your consultation with Dr. Pamela Kulback in Trussville, Alabama Call 205-255-1232 and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for up to date sales and event announcement. Submit the form below to request your consult online.