Subnovii Plasma Pen Treatments
Subnovii Plasma Pen Treatments
The Latest in Non-Invasive Skin Resurfacing “Subnovii Plasma Pen”
Now offered exclusively by our board-certified physician Dr. Pamela Kulback
Plasma Pens are trending in Aesthetics and celebrities are sharing their latest skin secrets. So, what’s the buzz about the Subnovii Plasma Pen? This technology enables them to prevent and combat wrinkles, loss of collagen, and sagging skin. We think they are on to something. Unfortunately, as we age, our skin gets thinner we produce less collagen and we also lose elasticity. All of these factors produce sagging and wrinkling of the skin. The latest Plasma Pen called Subnovii is a minimally invasive solution targeting a wide variety of skin conditions including the loss of elasticity, sagging, and wrinkles. Dr. Kulback feels that this treatment should be performed by a physician or advanced health care provider only. The Subnovii Plasma Pen produces great results without the downtime of surgery. Traditionally these conditions have mostly been treated with HA Fillers, Sculptra, Lasers, PRP, Thread-Lifting, and of course, traditional Plastic Surgery. Dr. Kulback now offers the Plasma Pen Treatments at both locations, Trussville, Alabama, and Panama City Beach area. Though Dr. Pamela Kulback believes that an effective treatment protocol is one that includes various nonsurgical options including fillers and PDO Thread-lifting, she is excited to offer yet another option to tighten and lift the skin of the face, neck and eye area.
What does the Subnovii Plasma Pen do?
Plasma Pen Treatments offer an advanced non-invasive, skin lifting, and skin tightening method that addresses wrinkles, sagging skin, and uneven skin tone as well as scars. The Subnovii Plasma Pen is a superior device used to perform fibroblast therapy, a technique used to stimulate the production of collagen in the skin. NOT MADE IN CHINA and distributed exclusively by Cartessa Aesthetics the #1 Laser Distributor in the USA.
Subnovii is the only Plasma Pen with LF technology – low frequency plus a patented wavelength and power combination. Over 6 years of development and extensive testing by industry-leading third-parties have made it best-in-class worldwide. Even faster recovery than other Plasma Pen devices and superior results without surgery.
- Unmatched Precision
- Faster healing Time
- Reproducible Results
- Longer Lasting Results
How does the Subnovii Plasma Pen work?
The Plasma Pen works by imparting heat into tiny columns in the skin. The surface is subject to microtrauma and heat is conducted through those columns deeper into the skin which stimulates collagen production through heat. The upper dermal layer of the skin receives very minor damage as a result, but once it heals, the end result is firmer, more youthful-looking skin. You can tell a Plasma Pen is being used by the tiny black dots visible immediately after treatment. (Visible only in the treatment area for a few days)
*REAL PATIENT IMAGE Copyright Dr. Pamela Kulback – Procedure performed in July of 2020 – Scroll down to view all progress images.
What is Fibroblasting?
Causing micro-trauma to the skin’s top layers while simultaneously heating and disrupting the deeper skin layer’s structure via thermal energy lifts and tightens the skin in as little as 30 minutes. The treatment is also known as fibroblasts. Fibroblasts are the most common cells of connective tissue in the body that produce collagen. The great news is that because the tissue of the top dermal layers sustains little damage there is less recovery period without reducing the results.
Subnovii Plasma Pen Versus Plastic Surgery
- No injectable anesthetic required
- No scalpel, no cutting and no ablation of the skin
- No stitches and no scars
- The low-risk procedure with minimal side effects
- Short downtime
- No thinning of the skin and more uniform than ablative resurfacing using lasers
- No asymmetries and no risks of any overcorrection
- Long-lasting results 2 years or more on average
Common areas treated with the Plasma Pen include but are not limited to:
- Accordion lines – the lines that form outside of the mouth when you smile
- Brow Lift – Lifts and enhances your own natural Brow (Brow Shaping)
- Acne scars – improvement in the appearance of post-acne marks and scars
- Crow’s feet around eyes
- Forehead lines
- Jowls/jawline tightening
- Marionette lines – The creases or folds that run vertically from the corners of the mouth down to the chin
- Nasal labial folds/smile lines – The folds that run from the sides of your nose down to the edge of your mouth
- Stretch Marks – Reduces the size of visible stretch marks
- Necklines, turkey neck – Tightens the skin
- Smoker’s lines – those vertical wrinkles also known as lipstick lines around the mouth
- Upper and lower eyelids – Bags and hoods – The Plasma Pen is a great non-surgical alternative to eyelid surgery (upper and lower blepharoplasty). The average recovery time with the Subnovii is only 7 to 12 days depending on how aggressive the treatment is.
*Real Patient – Before and after Images Day 1 through Day 12.
Patient was treated with Subnovii Plasma Pen Device to treat lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin of the lower face and mouth area.
The results of the Subnovii Plasma Pen Treatment will continue to improve over the next 6-months. Stay tuned for more after images.